Tuesday, April 19, 2011

 

And the UFO reports come a-tricklin' in...

While you're waiting for the non-news about an FBI flying saucer memo to die down (it's not a new memo, it's been around for more than a decade and was even published in some books, for gosh sake - and what's more, it's a reference to a flying saucer hoax that was popularized in Frank Scully's book!), here's a new UFO report, hot off the ether:

What happened tonight (April 17, 2011) around 11:15 pm, in London, Ontario, Canada was something like this:

My mother called to me from the balcony, so my grandmother and I went to see what she wanted. She pointed to a strange large dim light sitting silently in the sky. We came to the conclusion that it wasn't a star or planet because after a few minutes of motionlessness, it started a very slow, upward motion. I watched for a few more minutes and decided to return inside and continue watching from the window. By the time I got there, it was gone. We saw a very similar thing just a few nights ago, except that time it was moving slowly from west to east on a very direct path. There were possibly some other lights flashing but I'm not sure, I was more concerned about watching its movement and trying to see clearly exactly what it was.

I appreciate the witness taking the time to report this formally. It helps our research.
Comments:
Did'nt you have a camera at hand?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?