Monday, May 10, 2010

 

Recent Canadian UFO Reports

Some cases that either came to me directly or I found in my net mining:

May 5, 2010
2:00 am
Maidstone, SK
"Lots of blinking lights. yellow and red, hovering near the airport. No noise. Lights were present several minutes."

May 5, 2010
9:30 pm
Lac du Bonnet, MB
While driving down (east?) Highway 317, a witness saw a bright starlike object in the East. After a while the single light became three in a row. The group seemed stationary. Witness did not think the lights were on a plane as they did not move. However, he soon saw they were flying as a group from the East to the Northwest, "smoother than any other plane," then were lost to sight.
(UFOInfo)

May 6, 2010
9:00 pm
Cornwall, ON
A bright light was seen (in the south?), then disappeared. Then a blinking red light appeared and the bright light "came on" again. Video was shot and posted to YouTube, but the image is too faint and the camera was not on a tripod.
(YouTube)

May 9, 2010
2:10 am
Edmonton, AB
A glowing orange sphere was see in the north. No sound was heard as the object moved between two clouds from East to West in only a second, then made a right-angle turn and headed South. The light was then lost to sight.
(UFOInfo)
Comments:
@ may 10th 2010 lac du bonnet sighting. I had encountered it as well, in more detail than that. I too had seen the light in the sky, but much later in the night. It caught my attention driving down highway 11 northbound. I pulled into my dads driveway and looked at it. It started moving In circles. I then faced the front of my truck facing east over the river. I looked up and what looked like a bright white light with many around it, formed a big circle and moved very close above me. I was meznerized. All of a sudden a low Basie type noise ringed in my ears. I was rendered motionless, breathless and scared. The noise had stopped me entirely. My heart was racing and wouldn't stop. I looked back up again and seen a red lazerpointer type beam stopping before my chest. It formed into a grid and disappeared. I looked back up and the craft moved out of the sky and above my dads field. I attempted to call my dad 50 feet away from me with my phone, it was blank and not working. I attempted to start my truck.. It just rolled over a few times. I looked back up and through the treeline at the beginning of the field, a light broke though what looked like a door opening off the craft. The next thing I could hear were them moving through the wheat in the field. I could hear them talking. It sounded like clicking and deep bellows. I could hear then getting closer but I couldn't see them just black figures. The craft went back over the tree line. In the midst of it all I managed to start my truck. I did not feel safe to be at home. I backed out and I could still hear them talking or communicating to one another. It felt like they could read what was on mind. I don't tell my fellow lac du bonnet friends because people think I am lying, or full of it. People thought I was crazy. I have never felt fear like that in my life. This crazy event happened at crescent bay between drifters inn and the boat launch stump ranch
 
May 5th sorry**
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?